The SR014 Capsule Slip Ring is a multi-purpose unit. Suitable for signal or low power applications this slip ring features multiple gold alloy wire brushes with compatible gold rings. This slip ring has a through bore for concentric shaft mounting or for the passage of fluid or gas lines.
Request More Info
- Slip ring available with 6, 12, 18 or 24 rings standard.
- Current: 10 Amps per ring standard.
- Voltage: up to 600 VAC standard.
- Insulation Resistance: >200MΩ at 1000 VDC.
- Hipot: 1000 VAC for 15 seconds (all combinations).
- Electrical Noise: Less than 100 mΩ peak at 5 rpm.
- Different numbers of rings to those shown.
- Changes of shaft mounting to customer requirements.
- 5 inch O/D flange with 4 mounting holes on housing.
- Higher current & voltage capacity per ring.
- Internally modified to customer requirements.
- Lead type & lengths to suit customer requirements.