SR005 type slip rings are an extension of the smaller SR001 & SR002 type separate slip ring & brush block sets. Designed for low voltage, signal and low power applications makes them ideal for use in test rigs or production equipment.
Request More Info
- Slip ring available with 4, 6, 8, 12, 18, & 24 rings standard.
- Current: Signal level to 10 Amps per ring standard.
- Voltage: up to 150 VDC standard.
- Insulation Resistance: >200MΩ at 500 VDC.
- Hipot: 500 VAC for 15 seconds (all combinations).
- Electrical Noise: Less than 100 mΩ peak at 5 rpm.
- Slip ring can be bored/sleeved to suit shaft diameter.
- Increased barrier heights for applications to 240 VAC.
- Termination type & length to customer requirements.
- Silver connections throughout to minimize thermal errors.
- Alternative contact materials for specific applications.
- Different numbers of rings to those shown.