10 Amps to 600 VAC Sealed
The SR018 Sealed Slip Ring is a multi-purpose unit and offers sealing to IP65. Suitable for signal or low power applications this slip ring features multiple gold alloy wire brushes with compatible gold rings, anodized aluminum enclosure, and precision bearings. This slip ring has a through bore for concentric shaft mounting or for the passage of fluid or gas lines.Request More Info Installation Guide
- Slip ring available with 6, 12, 18 or 24 rings standard.
- Current: Up to 10 Amps per ring standard.
- Voltage: Up to 600 VAC standard.
- Insulation Resistance: >200MΩ at 1000 VDC.
- Hipot: 1000 VAC for 15 seconds (all combinations).
- Electrical Noise: Less than 25 mΩ peak at 5 rpm.
- Different numbers of rings to those shown.
- Changes of shaft mounting to customer requirements.
- 5 inch O/D flange with 4 mounting holes on housing.
- Higher current & voltage capacity per ring.
- Internally modified to customer requirements.
- Lead type & lengths to suit customer requirements.
|Part #||Rings||A Length||B Length|
|Part #||30060-1806-000||Rings||6||A Length||2.67 ±.03||B Length||2.11 ±.03||Download Drawing|
|Part #||30060-1812-000||Rings||12||A Length||3.61 ±.03||B Length||3.05 ±.03||Download Drawing|
|Part #||30060-1818-000||Rings||18||A Length||4.55 ±.03||B Length||3.98 ±.03||Download Drawing|
|Part #||30060-1824-000||Rings||24||A Length||5.48 ±.03||B Length||4.92 ±.03||Download Drawing|